Junic Eye Care – also known as Eyecare Plus Coombs – is a leading Canberra optometrist situated at the Molonglo Health Hub in Coombs near Wright and Denman Prospect. We provide a complete optometry and eyewear service for Canberra residents seeking to preserve or improve their eyesight. Whether you need glasses, contact lenses or emergency care, our optometrists have you covered in Canberra.
At Junic Eye Care, we treat every client as a unique individual. Our number one priority is you – the patient. We’re “service oriented” not “volume oriented” – meaning that our Canberra optometrists take the time to explain your eye condition in detail, outline treatment options and answer any questions you might have. It’s first class eyecare with a friendly face.
Eyecare Plus Coombs – A Leading Canberra Optometrist near Wright and Denman Prospect
Junic Eye Care strives to be the leading family optometrist in Canberra. Our practice is conveniently located in the Molonglo Valley suburb of Coombs – close to Weston Creek, Belconnen and Woden.
- Free parking (200 spaces at Molonglo Health Hub).
- We accept all major credit and debit cards (EFTPOS).
- We’re members of Optometry Australia and Orthoptics Australia (OA).
- We provide a HICAPS terminal for both Medicare and health fund claims.
- All our Canberra optometrists are highly qualified and fully insured.
- We’re part of Eyecare Plus – “a selected group of independently owned and clinically driven optometry practices across Australia.”
- We work collaboratively with other medical professionals, such as general practitioners (GPs) and ophthalmologists.
DID YOU KNOW?
We accept all major health funds, including AHM, Australian Unity, Bupa, CUA, Defence Health, GMHBA, HBF, HCF, Medibank, NIB and Teachers Health.